Building Mutually Beneficial Partnerships
Patient and professional organizations are instrumental in helping patients gain access to better information, education and services for their health. Forward-thinking organizations understand that strategic, collaborative initiatives with advocates can be mutually beneficial.
As the leader in activating patient advocates, JPA can help you understand the rapidly changing landscape, and work within regulations to create meaningful alliances.
Using our proven method for nurturing and enhancing relationships, JPA works with clients to gather intelligence and identify opportunities for engagement with the right advocacy organizations. Where relationships already exist, JPA can help develop collaborative partnerships with meaningful outputs that support patients.
Gretel ProfilerTM enables JPA to gather intelligence, identify opportunities for engagement with the right organizations and then track those relationships over time.
- Landscape and Policy Audits
- Corporate Benchmarking
- Advocacy and Stakeholder Mappings
- Market Access Strategies
- Patient Support Services
- Clinical Trial and Registry Recruitment
- Grant Development Support
- Patient Panels, Round Tables and Ad Board
- Public Hearing Support at FDA Advisory Committee Meetings Coalition Building
- Patient Education and Awareness Programs
- Conversation Analysis and Audit
- Gretel ProfilerTM – Download Overview PDF