(Full Time; London,UK)
We seek a Junior Account Executive who is a dependable team player with initiative, a strong work ethic, passion for client satisfaction, good judgment, and a positive attitude to help create a productive and enjoyable work environment. This position serves as a pathway to Account Executive and beyond.
- Support day-to-day account work for the account team on various health communications projects, which may include: stakeholder research, maintaining media or scientific data databases, recording client-related actions based on calls; coordinating events, managing travel logistics, large mailings, processing expense reports etc.
- Material development, including drafting a wide range of written materials, press releases, memos, blogs, newsletters and reports
- Monitoring and analysing media coverage and other relevant communications vehicles for clients
- General office Support through a variety of functions for the London team, including administrative duties and collaborating with the administrative staff in our US offices
- Excellent business, telephone and front office etiquette skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, flexibility and professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage several tasks simultaneously and work both independently and as a team
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; accurate data entry
- Internship, work-experience or relevant office experience
- Must have a demonstrated interest in healthcare and scientific knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a scientific field is essential
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a journalism or related field is a bonus
- Competitive salary and benefits are offered. Salary for this position is based on qualifications and experience. JPA Health Communications is an equal opportunity employer