(Full Time; Washington, D.C.)
If you want to work at a global agency on a mission to make the world healthier, then JPA Health is the place for you. We’re public relations, advocacy and marketing all rolled into one brilliant bundle. We’re not the biggest, but we’re one of the top agencies focused on healthcare. Our offices are right in the middle of everything in Washington DC, Boston and London.
JPAers are diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
You’re not afraid to take risks, but you always have a reason and a plan. You don’t just find problems, you fix them. You offer answers, not contention.
Every single day, you think “good enough” is not good enough. You’re never intimidated by complexity, and you’re always motivated by purpose and the power of good health to create good lives.
JPA is currently searching for a bright and ambitious Senior Graphic Designer that is interested in working in our D.C. office location. The successful candidate should be a self-starter comfortable with rolling up their sleeves, and working to contribute to the creative process. They should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design with strong conceptual thinking as well as a portfolio that shows a healthy design background executing projects in marketing and communication; from conception to production in a range of mediums including interactive UI, social, brand identity, and in print.
- Bachelor’s BA degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- 4+ years work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Agency experience preferred
- Online portfolio of your best compelling design projects
- Must have outstanding technical skills with Adobe Creative Cloud; familiarity with new media technology/software is a plus
- Experience working in digital UI/UX, designing for social, and print design.
- Strong quality control skills and attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Bonus points for skills in HTML5, video editing software, and animation
- Oversee design projects, from conception to deliver.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Generate conceptional unique ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Ability to shift seamlessly between traditional media (print/broadcast) & innovative digital projects
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liase with account and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Travel may be required for this position (about 10% of time)
JPA offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salaries
- Employer healthcare, dental and vision options
- 20 days of PTO
- 401(k) with 5% employer match (immediately fully vested)
- Monthly phone stipend
- Flexible work schedule, and work from home days offered.
Salary for this position is based on qualifications and experience. JPA is an equal opportunity employer.
*Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.*