(Full Time; Washington, DC – Remote during COVID-19 restrictions)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
Check out our sizzle reel!
JPA is seeking an analytical and strategic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist with 2-4 years of agency experience. A strong candidate for the position will be well-versed in the many components that contribute to a strong search engine optimization strategy and will be able to develop reporting dashboards and present findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders and clients.
- 2+ years of experience working in/with:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Data Visualization & Website Analytics Reporting
- Google Analytics
- Google Trends and/or Keyword Planner
- Develop research-backed search engine optimization strategy for client web properties within the healthcare industry
- Implement execution of on-site and off-site SEO tactics to improve search visibility against client KPIs (e.g., website traffic, events, conversions)
- Conduct keyword research to identify opportunities to expand search visibility among target audiences
- Create client-facing data visualizations and dashboards that detail website analytics and KPIs
- Collaborate with account, paid media and web development teams to share insights and recommendations to improve SEO
- Train team members on the basics of search engine optimization and its impact on campaign performance website analytics
- Remain up to date on SEO trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least two years of experience working at an agency as an SEO specialist and/or digital analyst (experience in the health sector is a plus)
- Expertise using tools to improve efficiencies (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, Crazy Egg, Screaming Frog, Google Data Studio)
- Proven experience implementing SEO strategy and providing client-facing reports for multiple clients simultaneously
- A strong understanding of SEO trends and impacts by industry
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.