Currently the JPA Health team is working virtually due to COVID-19. Once it is safe to return, the Production Traffic Coordinator will be required to come into the JPA office in Washington, DC.
JPA Health is a fully integrated marketing, communications and advocacy agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
Check out our sizzle reel! https://vimeo.com/432630715/f9d859d24b
JPA is seeking a detail oriented and organized Production Coordinator to support our creative team. In this role, you will be called upon to ensure that all work required for client delivery is clearly understood, divided into tasks and timelines, assigned to appropriate resources, and meets internal and external deadlines. This ideal candidate has outstanding organizational and project management skills, strict attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication.
- Proven to be very organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining composure and professionalism under pressure.
- Possess a positive attitude in conjunction with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with project managers, designers, and editors.
- Proactive and display strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in traffic management software or project management tools.
- Ability to learn and understand the particular skills and areas of expertise of company talent to strategically assign projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience in the field of advertising, marketing, or some other business-related field.
- Equivalent experience in the communications field, especially in traffic management or project management, will be considered.
On any given day, the production of new projects may need to be scheduled. It is the traffic managers responsibility to keep everything running smoothly, despite constant changes and demands from project managers and/or clients.
- Meet with the account leads and designers to learn about the status of existing projects, and details about new or upcoming projects.
- Work with account leads or the appropriate point of contact to create detailed schedules and set deadlines and expectations for various stages of a project which may include:
- Create a schedule for new jobs, and assign those tasks using a trafficking process/workflow.
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with creative director, and the individual editors working on the jobs.
- Distribute assignments to creative teams and individual editors, depending on their availability and priorities.
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly.
- Reschedule projects based on new or changing priorities.
- Work with the executive team on any additional costs if unexpected deadlines, a surge in workflow, or a specific technical need requires the services of a freelance or contract worker.
- Identify when freelancers and/or temporary contractors are needed, and support coordination throughout project duration.
- Set up, monitor, and understand organization of job files for easy retrieval; monitor file storage.
- Routinely attend account meetings to share updates and gather new information.
- Routinely lead status meetings with the design team to understand current status, roadblocks/challenges, and identify solutions, support or availability.
- Report metrics, including accuracy, budgets, timelines and satisfaction.
Why JPA Health?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
JPA Health provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.