(Full Time; Washington, D.C.)
JPA Health is hiring!
If you want to work at a global agency on a mission to make the world healthier, then JPA Health is the place for you! We’re public relations, advocacy and marketing all rolled into one brilliant bundle. We’re not the biggest, but we’re one of the top agencies focused on healthcare. Our offices are right in the middle of everything in Washington DC, Boston and London.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger. JPA is currently searching for a Paid Media Specialist to join our collaborative and team-oriented environment in the D.C. office. The ideal candidate for the position will be a dependable team player with initiative, have a strong work ethic, and be able to work well with a large team.
The ideal candidate for the position will be well-versed in planning, executing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms, a dependable team player with initiative, and have the ability to share findings with insight and clarity. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns across platforms like Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Outbrain, Banner Ad Networks, etc.
- Report on campaign performance to measure reach and impact
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve performance mid-campaign
- Manage daily spend to track and adjust budgets for campaigns based on performance by platform, creative and landing page experience
- Train team members on the basics of digital advertising performance and impact
- Remain up-to-date on advertising industry trends and best practices
- BA/BS degree or higher
- At least three years of experience working at a digital marketing agency as a media planner, buyer and/or analyst (experience in the health sector is a plus)
- Expertise in navigating self-serve platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Business, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Proven experience managing cross-channel campaigns for multiple clients simultaneously
- Experience developing digital media advertising plans and a strong understanding of platform trends
- Experience developing relationships with third-party paid media vendors to help negotiate client contracts
- Strong research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Travel may be required for this position
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.