(Full Time; Washington, D.C.)
JPA Health is hiring.
If you want to work at a global agency on a mission to make the world healthier, then JPA Health is the place for you! We’re public relations, advocacy and marketing all rolled into one brilliant bundle. We’re not the biggest, but we’re one of the top agencies focused on healthcare. Our offices are right in the middle of everything in Washington DC, Boston and London.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger. JPA is currently searching for a Interactive Graphic Designer to join our collaborative and team-oriented environment in the D.C. office. The ideal candidate for the position will be a dependable team player with initiative, have a strong work ethic, and be able to work well with a large team.
The successful candidate should be a self-starter comfortable with rolling up their sleeves and working to contribute to the creative process. They should have in-depth knowledge of interactive design with strong conceptual thinking as well as a portfolio that shows a healthy interactive design background. This position requires a candidate confident in user experience design process including user research, sitemaps, wireframes, user flows, and UI high fidelity mockups. Experience designing for social, brand identity, and the occasional print piece is an added plus. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee interactive design projects, from conception to delivery
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Design original pieces, including UI icons, illustrations and infographics
- Generate conceptional unique ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liase with account and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools
- Bachelor’s BA degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- 4+ years’ work experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), UI prototyping programs (Comfortable using XD, Sketch, Invision Studio, or Figma) and working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups for apps and websites.
- Strong quality control skills and attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Must have outstanding technical skills with; familiarity with new media technology/software is a plus.
- Agency experience preferred
Travel may be required for this position (about 10% of time)
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.