Washington, DC (Remote during COVID-19 restrictions)
JPA Health is hiring!
JPA Health is a fully integrated advertising, marketing, branding and creative agency for clients ranging from emerging biotech’s to established pharmaceutical companies. We work exclusively within the health space. We share our clients’ commitment to making people healthier. In fact, some might say we are obsessed with improving and protecting lives.
JPA is diverse in many ways, but we have these things in common: we like our jobs, our clients – and each other. We build each other up. We work collaboratively. And we push ourselves to think bigger.
Check out our sizzle reel! https://vimeo.com/432630715/f9d859d24b
JPA is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator with 3 years minimum of experience. The Human Resources Coordinator is an essential member of the HR team, providing support for the department with various tasks including JPA’s benefits, its professional development program, and its talent acquisition through world-class recruiting efforts. This position is also responsible for providing excellent customer service to the staff.
- Provide HR support in employee benefits including enrollment and communications with employees around day to day questions and open enrollment; maintain all human resource files
- Ensure that people-changes are communicated effectively throughout the organization as needed (e.g., new hires, terminations); owner of notification process, coordinate the administration of benefits and exit interviews when people leave the company
- Assist in compensation benchmarking and development of career ladders, salary banding/salary structure development to ensure company is consistent across all functions
- Assist with our recruiting activities through identifying potential talent (i.e., implementing recruitment strategies, screening resumes, performing phone interviews) and work with our recruiter on managing the interview process, including scheduling candidates, managing the recruiting system and ensuring accuracy of information
- Oversee the implementation of HR information systems including Applicant tracking, Performance Management and Time tracking
- Assist in the onboarding process including preparing offer letters, background check evaluations, and other new hire activities including support for New Hire Orientation
- Maintain Human Resource information including the HR calendar, people updates, general HR activities, etc.
- Daily interaction with employees on general HR related topics
- A key member of the Operations team that promotes JPA’s values and has a visible presence in the organization (i.e., develop recognition programs designed to support our vision, mission and values)
- Bachelor’s Degree, additional HR training or certifications a plus
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a Human Resources support or coordinator role
- Experience working with human resource information systems and able to use Excel to generate reports. Experience working with databases required. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Strong communication, influence, and relationship-building skills; ability to communicate effectively, including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Must have a strong sense of customer service and be able to follow-up on multiple issues
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand agency needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Tech savvy a plus
How do you know if JPA Health is a fit?
You find meaning in your career and are as thrilled by others’ success as you are your own. You work well both by yourself and as part of a team. You are comfortable playing different roles and are eager to try new things. You’re curious, clever and charismatic.
Located in Washington DC, JPA Health Communications provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401(k) with company match, PTO, a cell phone stipend, and a flexible work environment.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce. JPA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.