JPA strives to make its website accessible for all users, including people with disabilities. Our website, www.jpa.com, complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
Our current accessibility features include:
- Skip links, ARIA markup and headings are defined to aid in page navigation.
- Alternative text details for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension and navigation.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
- Embedded documents and multimedia have been made accessible.
- Third-party plug-ins such as Disqus and social media sharing links have been made as accessibile as possible. Efforts are still underway to make these components more accessible.
As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement, so you will know the progress we are making. We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions, you can send them directly to us via our contact form.
Last Updated: November 30, 2010
JPA Health Communications
1420 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005