New scientific discoveries using enhanced technology and greater genetic understanding are creating the ability to tackle medical ailments based on an individualized approach.more
Where do good ideas come from? Here are three tips that will position you – and your organization – for idea-generating success.more
This year, a total of 98 new prescription drugs have been approved in the U.S. and EU.more
Whether looking for a life partner or an organization to partner with to reach key audiences, data is playing an increasing role. So, can data help you find your match?more
JPA Health Communications
15 Broad Street, Suite 512
Boston, MA 02109
How Can We Help You?
Newsletter Sign Up
Other ways to connect
- 5 Tips to Boost your Social Media Engagement for 2017
- Atypical Storytelling
- 4 Must-Have Strategies for International Patient Engagement
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean for Healthcare?
- Bridging to Better Health Science Communication
- Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honors JPA's Melissa Zuckerman
- Awe Inspiring Health & Life Sciences at the Biennial USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Oh Facebook - Goodbye Like, Hello Pity?
- Personalized patient treatment – is precision healthcare the future?
- Wanted: The Comments Section, Dead or Alive