PR Strategy News
PR professionals, as influential bridges between scientists and media, must also be active partners in improving the quality of health coverage.more
Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honored Melissa Zuckerman as one of the three recipients of the 2016 Emerging Leaders Awards for her remarkable work in the field of healthcare communications.more
Recently, JPA Health Communications was named a finalist in the “Small PR Firm of the Year” category at this year’s PRNews Platinum PR Awards. The nomination shows the effort and dedication that our team puts into being successful every day.more
As the JPA Annual Step Challenge comes to an end, what have we learnt from this healthy competition about healthy habits and behaviour change?more
Though successful crowdfunding has mainly been applied to artistic projects, we’re now seeing the science community taking a closer look at this option.more
With the new year starting, big changes in social are in the works. Are you ready?more
It’s the season of Thanksgiving, but you would think from recent headlines that it’s the season for PR crises.more
If you live in the Northeast and are active on social media, we're willing to bet that you've seen it - we're talking about the Ice Bucket Challenge. But why is it working?more
JPA Health Communications
1420 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
How Can We Help You?
Newsletter Sign Up
Other ways to connect
- 5 Tips to Boost your Social Media Engagement for 2017
- Atypical Storytelling
- 4 Must-Have Strategies for International Patient Engagement
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean for Healthcare?
- Bridging to Better Health Science Communication
- Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honors JPA's Melissa Zuckerman
- Awe Inspiring Health & Life Sciences at the Biennial USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Oh Facebook - Goodbye Like, Hello Pity?
- Personalized patient treatment – is precision healthcare the future?
- Wanted: The Comments Section, Dead or Alive