Media Relations News
PR professionals, as influential bridges between scientists and media, must also be active partners in improving the quality of health coverage.more
JPA Healthcare staff had a glimpse of our future through the lens of more than 1,000 engineering and science experiments and advances displayed at the biennial USA Science and Engineering Festival. The experience inspired this blog.more
As the JPA Annual Step Challenge comes to an end, what have we learnt from this healthy competition about healthy habits and behaviour change?more
Infographics are a great way to present your organization’s key messages in a new, visually compelling way. But what are the components that make an infographic successful?more
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, JPA is grateful to play a small part in helping the enormous healthcare community in Massachusetts. We are surrounded by so much innovation, talent and passion, and we’re excited to give back, as we announce NEHI as the winner of our Mass Innovator contest.more
Embargoes were created to give reporters an even playing field and give them time to be thoughtful around reporting on complex stories. But when embargoes mistakenly break in advance or other issues arise - as they frequently do - how do we effectively navigate the environment?more
HBA’s recent foum on healthcare innovation gave Massachusetts healthcare business leaders an opportunity to shine. See who provided the most memorable moments and best examples of how to stand out on a panel.more
The “War on Women” is diluting the focus on women’s health issues. How we can improve communications towards women?more
JPA Health Communications
1420 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
How Can We Help You?
Newsletter Sign Up
Other ways to connect
- 5 Tips to Boost your Social Media Engagement for 2017
- Atypical Storytelling
- 4 Must-Have Strategies for International Patient Engagement
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean for Healthcare?
- Bridging to Better Health Science Communication
- Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honors JPA's Melissa Zuckerman
- Awe Inspiring Health & Life Sciences at the Biennial USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Oh Facebook - Goodbye Like, Hello Pity?
- Personalized patient treatment – is precision healthcare the future?
- Wanted: The Comments Section, Dead or Alive