Stakeholder Engagement News
Last week, I had the opportunity to attend MassBio & Sanofi Genzyme’s event entitled “No Borders: A Conversation on Global Humanitarian Programs.”more
Engaging patient advocates is the key to successful campaigns, but with a glut of outreach, advocates can get fatigued. Here's how to cut through the clutter.more
Patients and advocacy groups may be one step closer to increasing the strength of their voices in the development of new treatments.more
With the new year starting, big changes in social are in the works. Are you ready?more
If you live in the Northeast and are active on social media, we're willing to bet that you've seen it - we're talking about the Ice Bucket Challenge. But why is it working?more
When it comes to patient communications across cultures, don't let your message get lost in translation.more
Not every leader understands that winning is the number one priority and public relations is often a close runner-up. But it’s a message that is beginning to gain momentum.more
Recently, representatives of leading pharmaceutical companies gathered in London at the 2011 Pharma MedComms World conference to discuss major challenges in conducting medical communications in the pharmaceutical industry.more
How Can We Help You?
Newsletter Sign Up
Other ways to connect
- 5 Tips to Boost your Social Media Engagement for 2017
- Atypical Storytelling
- 4 Must-Have Strategies for International Patient Engagement
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean for Healthcare?
- Bridging to Better Health Science Communication
- Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honors JPA's Melissa Zuckerman
- Awe Inspiring Health & Life Sciences at the Biennial USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Oh Facebook - Goodbye Like, Hello Pity?
- Personalized patient treatment – is precision healthcare the future?
- Wanted: The Comments Section, Dead or Alive