Influencer Relations News
Recently, JPA Health Communications was named a finalist in the “Small PR Firm of the Year” category at this year’s PRNews Platinum PR Awards. The nomination shows the effort and dedication that our team puts into being successful every day.more
Engaging patient advocates is the key to successful campaigns, but with a glut of outreach, advocates can get fatigued. Here's how to cut through the clutter.more
With the new year starting, big changes in social are in the works. Are you ready?more
July 2013 - JPA has been accepted to the Council of Public Relations Firms, joining some of the country’s leading public relations agencies.more
JPA launches contest to provide pro-bono services to innovative Massachusetts non-profit organizations that are health-focused.more
In the last decade, patient safety has become one of the hottest topics in healthcare. If you’re looking to be a leader in patient safety, don’t go it alone.more
Whether looking for a life partner or an organization to partner with to reach key audiences, data is playing an increasing role. So, can data help you find your match?more
In October, the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) launched a long-overdue campaign to “modernize the definition of public relations.” At JPA, we were surprised to hear that the PRSA definition hasn’t been updated since 1982!more
JPA Health Communications
1420 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
How Can We Help You?
Newsletter Sign Up
Other ways to connect
- 5 Tips to Boost your Social Media Engagement for 2017
- Atypical Storytelling
- 4 Must-Have Strategies for International Patient Engagement
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean for Healthcare?
- Bridging to Better Health Science Communication
- Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honors JPA's Melissa Zuckerman
- Awe Inspiring Health & Life Sciences at the Biennial USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Oh Facebook - Goodbye Like, Hello Pity?
- Personalized patient treatment – is precision healthcare the future?
- Wanted: The Comments Section, Dead or Alive