Crisis Communications News
While many of us were watching the US Women’s national soccer team score three goals in 16 minutes last night, someone at Tesaro Pharma was watching 3,000 people sign a petition in less than 16 hours.more
As we look back on 2014, we find ourselves asking many significant social questions; however, on the surface it doesn’t seem like public health is among them.more
It’s the season of Thanksgiving, but you would think from recent headlines that it’s the season for PR crises.more
In Charlotte, North Carolina, the actions that shook our nation sparked a series of events pleasantly reminding JPA that “working together, ordinary people can perform extraordinary feats.”more
JPA Health Communications
1420 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
How Can We Help You?
Newsletter Sign Up
Other ways to connect
- 5 Tips to Boost your Social Media Engagement for 2017
- Atypical Storytelling
- 4 Must-Have Strategies for International Patient Engagement
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean for Healthcare?
- Bridging to Better Health Science Communication
- Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honors JPA's Melissa Zuckerman
- Awe Inspiring Health & Life Sciences at the Biennial USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Oh Facebook - Goodbye Like, Hello Pity?
- Personalized patient treatment – is precision healthcare the future?
- Wanted: The Comments Section, Dead or Alive