Advocacy Relations News
Last week, I had the opportunity to attend MassBio & Sanofi Genzyme’s event entitled “No Borders: A Conversation on Global Humanitarian Programs.”more
Engaging patient advocates is the key to successful campaigns, but with a glut of outreach, advocates can get fatigued. Here's how to cut through the clutter.more
If you live in the Northeast and are active on social media, we're willing to bet that you've seen it - we're talking about the Ice Bucket Challenge. But why is it working?more
At the end of September, JPA attended the 2013 European Cancer Congress (ECC) in Amsterdam, hosted by the European CanCer Organisation (ECCO), the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) and the European SocieTy for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO).more
Collectively, there are 25-30 million Americans living with a "rare" disease – defined as a condition that affects less than 200,000 people. The success in bringing new therapies to patients could not have materialized without the powerful voices and efforts of the rare disorder advocacy community.more
The shift to a more personalized, patient-centered approach in healthcare is fueling a fundamental shift in the way health organizations relate to and engage patient constituencies.more
Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks?more
When it comes to patient communications across cultures, don't let your message get lost in translation.more
For the ninth year oncologists, researchers, patient advocates and health professionals recently gathered in San Francisco at the Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancers Symposium. The three-day multidisciplinary meeting focused on discussing major developments and strategies in preventing, screening and treating GI cancers.more
How Can We Help You?
Newsletter Sign Up
Other ways to connect
- 5 Tips to Boost your Social Media Engagement for 2017
- Atypical Storytelling
- 4 Must-Have Strategies for International Patient Engagement
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean for Healthcare?
- Bridging to Better Health Science Communication
- Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honors JPA's Melissa Zuckerman
- Awe Inspiring Health & Life Sciences at the Biennial USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Oh Facebook - Goodbye Like, Hello Pity?
- Personalized patient treatment – is precision healthcare the future?
- Wanted: The Comments Section, Dead or Alive