Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honored Melissa Zuckerman as one of the three recipients of the 2016 Emerging Leaders Awards for her remarkable work in the field of healthcare communications. Recipients of the Emerging Leaders Awards are selected for their significant contribution to communications and the DC community as a whole.
Melissa is a vital part of the JPA team, where she leads projects for several prominent clients including: the College of American Pathologists, Lamaze International, Together for Safer Roads and the American Medical Informatics Associations. Melissa is focused exclusively on working with non-profit healthcare clients as her way of helping people live healthier and happier lives. Her passion for communications began in middle school and continues to be fueled by working in PR. JPA is proud to have Melissa as part of its team!
Read the full press release Here
How Can We Help You?
Newsletter Sign Up
Other ways to connect
- 5 Tips to Boost your Social Media Engagement for 2017
- Atypical Storytelling
- 4 Must-Have Strategies for International Patient Engagement
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean for Healthcare?
- Bridging to Better Health Science Communication
- Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honors JPA's Melissa Zuckerman
- Awe Inspiring Health & Life Sciences at the Biennial USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Oh Facebook - Goodbye Like, Hello Pity?
- Personalized patient treatment – is precision healthcare the future?
- Wanted: The Comments Section, Dead or Alive