In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we at JPA are thankful to play a small part in the tremendously innovative, talented, and passionate healthcare community in Massachusetts. As we highlighted a couple of weeks ago, when we opened our new office in Cambridge last year, we were humbled by the welcome we received from the cluster of biotech, pharmaceutical and health nonprofit organizations in the area. Now we’re excited to give back to the community by announcing NEHI as the winner of our Mass Innovator contest.
Last month, we launched the Mass Innovator contest to search for an innovative, health-focused nonprofit to support with pro bono communication services from our Boston office. We were excited by the number of wonderful organizations making a real impact here in the Bay State that submitted for the contest.
Over the last decade the experts at NEHI, a Cambridge-based health policy institute, have dedicated themselves to improving quality and lowering costs in the healthcare industry, giving the thousands of patients something to be thankful for as well. With partners across the healthcare system, NEHI is the largest, most diverse multi-stakeholder healthcare organization in the nation, and we are proud to call ourselves their agency.
We are looking forward to working with NEHI throughout the coming months as they continue to provide education and research to benefit both New Englanders and the rest of the nation.
How Can We Help You?
Newsletter Sign Up
Other ways to connect
- 2013 Drug Approvals: A Brighter Outlook for Cancer Patients
- Networking No More: It’s Relationship Building
- ECC 2013: Growing Patient Advocacy Efforts in Europe
- 5 Award-Winning Tips to Grow Your Online Traffic
- Creating a Compelling Infographic
- Taking Flight: Navigating a Career in PR
- Successfully Engaging a Celebrity Spokesperson
- Agency Joins Council of PR Firms
- SCOTUS Watch: Supreme Court Rules Human Genes Cannot Be Patented
- Paying it Forward in the Wake of a National Emergency