Submit an RFP
We look forward to hearing from you and showing you how we can partner with you to leverage creative healthcare communications and key influencers to reach your goals in 2013 and beyond. Now is the right time to incorporate influencer relations into your communications plan.
Washington, DC - JPA
1420 K Street, NW, Suite 1050
Washington, DC 20005
(202) 591-4000 - main
(202) 591-4020 - fax
Boston, MA - JPA
50 Church Street, 5th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617) 945-9230 - main
(617) 945-2561 - fax
London - JPA
58-60 Kensington Church St.
London W8 4DB
+44 (0)2073 683386 - main
+44 (0)2079 373400 - fax
Other ways to connect
How Can We Help You?
Our Unique Approach
We pride ourselves on being able to get our clients to where they want to be. Our proven process for health communications, our unique approach to influencer relations and our passion for our work is what makes us successful.
- 2013 Drug Approvals: A Brighter Outlook for Cancer Patients
- Networking No More: It’s Relationship Building
- ECC 2013: Growing Patient Advocacy Efforts in Europe
- 5 Award-Winning Tips to Grow Your Online Traffic
- Creating a Compelling Infographic
- Taking Flight: Navigating a Career in PR
- Successfully Engaging a Celebrity Spokesperson
- Agency Joins Council of PR Firms
- SCOTUS Watch: Supreme Court Rules Human Genes Cannot Be Patented
- Paying it Forward in the Wake of a National Emergency
JPA Health Communications is always looking for new and top talent. View our open healthcare communications and public relations job positions.