About JPA Europe
An award-winning public relations firm, JPA Health Communications (JPA) applies the power of influencer relations to reach the stakeholders who drive change and deliver measurable results. JPA has a proven track record for designing and implementing strategic health communications campaigns for healthcare industry and non-governmental organisations.
JPA’s expertise spans a broad range of health issues. We understand the evolving healthcare landscape and apply integrated solutions that provide a competitive edge.
JPA’s international work has resulted in strategic media outreach, successful advocacy programs and creative digital platforms in key markets or across Europe. We deliver multi-lingual tools, ranging from thoughtful print materials and communiqués, to internal communications and training, to engaging video series and creative websites.
Through the International Public Relations Network’s (IPRN) global network and our offices in the United States, JPA maintains competent and skilled public relations allies in more than 35 countries, spanning six continents throughout the world. IPRN is the world's leading independent public relations agency network representing communications firms that provide regional services.
How Can We Help You?
Other ways to connect
Our Unique Approach
We pride ourselves on being able to get our clients to where they want to be. Our proven process for health communications, our unique approach to influencer relations and our passion for our work is what makes us successful.
- 5 Tips to Boost your Social Media Engagement for 2017
- Atypical Storytelling
- 4 Must-Have Strategies for International Patient Engagement
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean for Healthcare?
- Bridging to Better Health Science Communication
- Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honors JPA's Melissa Zuckerman
- Awe Inspiring Health & Life Sciences at the Biennial USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Oh Facebook - Goodbye Like, Hello Pity?
- Personalized patient treatment – is precision healthcare the future?
- Wanted: The Comments Section, Dead or Alive
JPA Health Communications is always looking for new and top talent. View our open healthcare communications and public relations job positions.