JPA – Public Relations Agency Specializing in Health Communications
A proven government partner, JPA is also a nationally ranked, woman-owned small business, working exclusively in health public relations. JPA provides advertising and integrated marketing solutions; and, informational and awareness campaign services.
- Communications Research
- Media Analysis and Outreach
- Content and Message Development
- Consumer Education
- Event and Press Conference Management
- Outreach to Target Populations
- Media and Crisis Communication Training
- Graphic Design
- Multimedia Product Development
- Digital / Social Media Relations
- Web Design, Development and Management
- Strategic Planning
"JPA is a strong communications partner for NCCIH. They have brought innovative, ‘evidence-based’ techniques for identifying key stakeholders, sharpening our messages, and supported us in successful outreach to audiences through media, digital and third-party efforts. Our communications goal has benefitted from JPA’s commitment and strategic approach.” — Alyssa Cotler, Communications Director, NIH’s National Center for Complementary & Integrative Health.
About JPA Federal Contracting
JPA provides data-driven, high value solutions to the communications needs of federal, state and city government agencies, and other major and primary government contractors including:
- Public Relations Services
- Market Research, Analysis & Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- Integrated Marketing & Consulting Services
- Commercial Art & Graphic Design
- Video Production Services
- Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
DUNS: 80-570-9685 | CAGE Code: 4UH88 | Status: WOSB, WBE, Small
- 511199: All Other Publishers
- 541430: Graphic Design Services
- 541511: Web (i.e., Internet) Page Design Services, Custom; Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541611: Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541613: Marketing Consulting Services
- 541720: Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541820: Public Relations Agencies
- 541890: Other Services Related to Advertising
- 541910: Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
Submit a solicitation: RFP, RFI or RFQ
Government Services Business Leader:
Berna Diehl – Senior Vice President
JPA Health Communications
JPA Health Communications
1420 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
How Can We Help You?
Our Unique Approach
We pride ourselves on being able to get our clients to where they want to be. Our proven process for health communications, our unique approach to influencer relations and our passion for our work is what makes us successful.
- 5 Tips to Boost your Social Media Engagement for 2017
- Atypical Storytelling
- 4 Must-Have Strategies for International Patient Engagement
- What Will a Trump Administration Mean for Healthcare?
- Bridging to Better Health Science Communication
- Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) honors JPA's Melissa Zuckerman
- Awe Inspiring Health & Life Sciences at the Biennial USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Oh Facebook - Goodbye Like, Hello Pity?
- Personalized patient treatment – is precision healthcare the future?
- Wanted: The Comments Section, Dead or Alive
JPA Health Communications is always looking for new and top talent. View our open healthcare communications and public relations job positions.